A shoulder-season workhorse, this long-sleeved bike jersey works as baselayer, midlayer or outer layer, depending on conditions. Its versatile fabric (Capilene® Midweight) offers light, breathable, stretchy comfort, but is still hefty enough to hold heavier items in its three roomy back pockets. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
There are few better times to ride than shoulder-season: tacky dirt, brisk temps, and mesmerizing—albeit stormy—views.
The new Capilene® Midweight Bike Jersey is ideal for autumn’s changing weather, an adaptable top that can be worn as a baselayer, midlayer or on its own.
The soft, stretchy fabric wicks moisture on sweaty climbs and keeps you warm during chilly descents, and a bike-specific fit and flat-seam construction prevent chafing when wearing a hip belt or pack.
For lighter, fair-weather rides when you’d rather leave the pack behind, its three sturdy rear pockets carry tools, snacks and other ride essentials.
- Smooth, soft, recycled polyester face fabric makes for easy layering; hollow-core yarns and a diamond-grid back trap warm air, wick moisture and dry fast; HeiQ® Fresh durable odor control keeps things civilized
- Three pockets at lower back secure water, food and tools next to body
- Articulated seams and longer back hem contour to body posture on the bike
- Flat-seam construction eliminates chafing under a pack
- Locker loop at neck lets you hang jersey for quick dry-out
- No tags at neck for itch-free comfort
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- 193 g (6.8 oz)