Using the latest and most advanced version of Polartec’s renowned Alpha insulation, by adding merino wool, the Alpha Merino Air jacket punches way above its weight in terms of warmth, breathability and performance. Alpha Wool is used as interior insulation on the sleeve, front and collar, while Pertex Quantum Air provides an ultralight wind and water resistant barrier to help trap heat while maintaining class-leading breathability. The back panel of the jacket is made from fleece-backed italian milled recycled polyester to aid in breathability and mobility.
Likely our most technical riding jacket ever, the Alpha Merino Air uses our proprietary 3D patterning and carefully engineered on-bike fit for a super streamlined fit and covering a wide range of temps and conditions.
- Exceptional warmth-to-weight: warmth of a heavy winter softshell, weight of a longsleeve jersey
- Alpha Merino Wool insulation provides warmth without bulk and thermoregulation for a broad range of temps
- Pertex Quantum Air shell is windproof, water resistant, DWR treated, air permeable and stretchy - the perfect balance of protection and breathability for a range of conditions
- Recycled Italian milled fleece backed polyester back panel for excellent mobility and breathability
- YKK Vislon zipper
- 3 large back pockets
- Lycra cuff hem for low profile fit with or without gloves
- Extended rear hem for added protection
- Internal waist gripper with silicone stripe
- 3D patterning for on-bike fit
- Insulation: 63% Polyester / 33% wool / 4% nylon
- Shell: 50% recycled nylon / 50% nylon / ECO DWR treatment
- Back: 100% recycled polyester