Stylish, easy going, and purposeful to the very last seam, the Sugarloaf Basket Bag carries as gracefully off-bike as on. With comfortable handles and shoulder strap attachment points, this bag is an ideal travel companion, wherever you choose to take it.
The Sugarloaf is designed to nest inside the classic Wald 137 Front Basket. Side wings wrap over the basket to hold your bag in place, so you can hit the trail knowing your bag’s going to stay in place. No need for a cargo net and no more rattling on uneven terrain! The front pocket and main compartment are still accessible while the bicycle bag is in the basket, so you can reach your things without getting off the bike.
Wald baskets are easy to mount on just about any bike. Get the 137 if you have a front rack, or the 1372 if you don’t.
- Exterior pockets accessible while the bag is in the basket
- Magnetic snap pocket closures
- Secure attachment to the basket
- Cushioned base to prevent rattling noises and to protect valuables
- Interior pockets for additional organization
- Reflective touches on attachment wings
- Snap on handles
- Measurements: 14″w X 7h” X 7″d
- Capacity: 11.5 L
- Weight: 1 lb
- Built with
- ECOPAK™ EPLX400
- Closed Cell Foam
- Reflective Tape
- Magnetic Snaps
- Made in Seattle, WA out of recycled materials