The space beneath your top tube has always been a coveted zone for convenient and spacious storage capacity, and with the Hold Fast Half Frame Bag, Swift Industries has at last entered the triangle! The roomy main compartment, accessed by a water resistant zipper, is a perfect home for long or oddly shaped items commonly used by cyclists — think pumps, locks, water bladders, etc. On the non-drive side of the bag you will find a small zipper pocket with room to stow a wallet and snacks. There’s even more to the Hold Fast Half Frame Bag: on the underside we added an external daisy chain that runs the length of the bag to give you the flexibility to add capacity or quickly lash on last-minute or mid-ride items to the bottom.
In order to accommodate different frame sizes the Hold Fast Half Frame Bag comes in three sizes. Please, check the measurements of each size and measure the internal dimensions of your frame to get the bag that will fit best. Grab your measuring tape and queue up our Hold Fast Half Frame Bag sizing guide here.
- Challenge Sailcloth ECOPAK (EPLX400) shell fabric
- Challenge Sailcloth recycled polyester bag cloth rip stop (450D)
- Large, main pocket and small, external organizer pocket
- Water resistant zippers
- One-wrap velcro attachment straps
- Hydration hose/cable port on top panel of bag
- Small 2.8 L: 17.5” X 4” X 2.25”
- Medium 3.5 L: 19.5” X 4.5” X 2.25”
- Large 4 L: 21” X 5.25” X 2.25”
- Capacity: 2.75 Liters, 3.25 Liters, 4 Liters
- Weight: 5.75 oz, 6.5 oz, 7 oz