Filling the gap between bib shorts and baggies, the Atlas Pro Shorts offer a minimal and clean design that's super light, breathable, and durable out on the trail.
We made them from a woven version of our lightweight and ultra-breathable VaporRize™ fabrics. As a result, the shorts are more than tough enough to take repeated spills while you're finding your line, or losing it, without sacrificing anything to comfort.
In terms of fit, you'll find that these shorts fall comfortably between baggy and tight, but don't go over the top with it either way. As a result, we cut them to fall just around the knee, leaving plenty of room for light armor or kneepads. There are also side waist adjustment tabs that keep the waist where you want it when the pockets are loaded. And when it comes to pockets, there are plenty—two hand, two back, and one side zippered.
- VaporRize woven fabrics are highly stretchable, lightweight, and durable, while retaining a heightened focus on moisture management to leave you cool, dry, and comfortable out on the trail
- Removable liner with Body Geometry Mountain Chamois is light and breathable, while the chamois effectively relieves pressure on the soft tissue and encourages proper blood flow
- Two zippered pockets provide convenient, secure space to store your trail essentials, while a SWAT access side zipper interfaces seamlessly with SWAT bib shorts for immediate access to your gear and nutrition
- Bonded seam construction eliminates the need for traditional stitched seams, drastically reducing weight and friction while improving comfort, fit, and long-term durability
- Laser perforated venting adds sophisticated points of ventilation that don't detract from the durability or performance of the shorts
- Deflect UV 50+ protects your skin from harmful, ultraviolet rays
- 12.5" inseam with tapered leg fit (size 34" waist) falls above the knees, leaving ample room for pads without interfering on climbs