The Downhillers XC Bike
The Tallboy has earned a loyal following amongst those who seek a go-to bike that will hold up to the relentless hammering of "power hour" hot laps or long days in the saddle harvesting the best trails.
- We mimicked our longer travel geometry to create a bike with a 65.5-degree head-angle, generous front center, and short offset fork.
- 120mm of lower link-driven VPP suspension is designed to handle tough climbs and yet still take on high-speed descending.
- The reduced rolling resistance and larger footprint of 29-inch wheels inspires confidence and helps riders cover ground efficiently.
- Proportional Geometry: seat tube angle steepens and rear center grows as frame size increases.
- Glovebox: Stows all your essentials so you can ditch the pack on your lunch laps or always be ready with the fix.
|Frame||CC Carbon 120mm VPP 29-in.|
|Shock||FOX Float DPS Factory|
|Max Tire Width||29 x 2.5|
|Hub Spacing||Boost 148mm|
|Brake Rotor Size||180mm Post Mount|
|Bottom Bracket||Threaded - Not Included|
|Headset||IS - Not Included|