Danny MacAskill just doesn't stop talking about riding ebikes. And when he's riding he goes and goes and goes. Which is partly why we've made the Heckler go further, higher and faster. The Heckler has a huge interchangeable battery (720Wh), which allows riders to access previously unreachable trails, unlock less-used trails and cramming more into less time. The 150mm rear travel (with 160mm travel fork up front) of VPP™ suspension has been tuned to tame big trails on big descents and provide glue-like traction on the climbs. The Heckler has both mixed or dual 29-inch wheel size options and a full range of frame sizes from small to XXL.
- SRAM AXS Transmission: The next generation SRAM Eagle Transmission specced on our CC-carbon models is a radically robust, fully integrated and interdependent wireless transmission. Built around the universal constant of the wheel axle itself, the Full Mount hangerless attachment creates a far stronger connection to the frame and the super strong derailleur provides unprecedented strength. Shifting under load is made possible due to a combination of X-SYNC technology and cassette mapping, creating seamless shifts even during your hardest power output. The new AXS Pods are extremely ergonomic and highly customizable, so shifting gears is light and intuitive. It's simply the most advanced transmission and nearly as tough as the mountain itself.
- Full carbon C and CC frame options: Carbon CC frames use the very best materials and production processes available, while Carbon C frames offer the same great features while adding a little more weight to save a little $. Both versions are made in our own factory, are just as strong and stiff as one another, and have a lifetime warranty.
- Interchangeable 720wh battery: The battery is fully removable/replaceable which means carrying a spare for ultra range or charging the battery away from the bike is possible.
- Shimano EP801 motor: The new Shimano EP801 motor is a more intelligent drive unit that offers controllable high-performance power with a max torque of 85Nm across a wider cadence range than ever before. The result is smooth power and enhanced control to provide that natural ride feeling on the trails.
- Coil and water compatibility: The option to run large body shocks (like a coil) and still fit a water bottle in the front triangle.
- Made to last many lifetimes: The legendary Santa Cruz fit, finish and quality construction put this into a league of its own. The frame, bearings and optional Reserve wheels come with a lifetime warranty and any service is easy to do with our Rider Support pledge.
- Details matter: The details are completed by a neat mud flap to protect the rear shock plus tidy cable routing within the frame and swingarm, and rubberized DT protectors to shrug off strikes.
- Geo: The latest Heckler gets longer reach and slacker headtube angle than previous generations. A 445mm rear center blends climbing traction and downhill composure.
- Full size range from S to XXL: Both 29 and MX versions are available in M-XXL frame sizes. The Small frame comes with 27.5" wheels only.
Carbon C MX 150mm Travel VPP™
RockShox Zeb Select+, 160mm -or-
Fox 36 Performance Elite
RockShox Super Deluxe Select+, 210x55
|Rims/Wheels||RaceFace ARC HD 30|
(F) E13 SL, 15x110, Torque Cap, 6-Bolt, 32h (R) E13 SL E-Spec, 12x148, XD, 6-Bolt, 32h
(F) Maxxis Assegai 27.5"x2.5", 3C, MaxxGrip,
EXO+ (R) Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4", 3C
MaxxTerra, Double Down
Shimano EM900 HollowTech Crank
SRAM GX Eagle T-Type, Flattop, 12spd
|Chain Guide||E13 E-Spec+ AL|
SRAM GX Eagle AXS T-Type, 12spd
SRAM GX Eagle T-Type, 10-52t
|Shifters||SRAM AXS Pod Bridge|
Santa Cruz e35 Carbon Bar, 800mm
|Stem||Burgtec Enduro MK3, 42mm|
|Brake Levers||SRAM Code Bronze Stealth|
|Brakes||SRAM Code Bronze Stealth|
WTB Silverado Medium, CroMo
OneUp V2 Dropper Post, 31.6 -or-
Reverb Stealth -or- Fox Transfer
Shimano Drive Unit DU-EP801, 85Nm of Torque
Darfon 720 Wh Integrated Battery
|Max Assisted Speed||20 mph (Class 1)|
|Accessories & Extras||N/A|