The Mountain Feedbag is an on-the-go aid station for endurance riding. It offers ample food storage with fumble-free, one-handed access via an innovative drawcord system. Slightly larger than the previous version, you can now easily fit your beloved 1L Nalgene bottle, camera lenses, and more. It also features an additional outside pocket, leaving you with more space for wrappers, sunscreen, granola bars, and other small items. Mountain Feedbags also work well as bike-mounted lens cases for mirrorless camera systems.
- Super-fast, one-handed (really!) opening and closure with no fumbling to grab cord locks
- Three external pockets for gels and trash
- Three-layer construction: outer fabric, foam, and liner. Foam adds stiffness and insulates.
- Bright yellow interior liner snaps in place and is easily flipped for cleaning
- Mounts to either side of stem with adjustable attachment points - run two for tons of storage
- Easily used in combination with a Sweetroll or Harness handlebar system
- Fits bike water bottles, Nalgene bottles, and bear spray cans
- Weight: 3.7oz
- Materials: Revelate exclusive VX 21 polyurethane coated X-pac; 420 denier yellow lining
- Made in the USA with domestic and imported materials