Lace-up shoes have their place, but if you want a shoe that’s reliably secure and easy to adjust while you ride, reach for the Pearl Izumi X-ALP Flow Pop Shoes. Or more accurately, reach for the BOA dial on this shoe. A quick turn lets you dial in your desired fit and get on with what matters most, your ride. The shoe features grippy performance rubber compound combined with Pearl's chevron-shaped PinLoc tread pattern to keep your feet firmly planted and in control.
- BOA Fit System with L6 dial provides easy on the bike adjustability
- PinLoc Outsole with performance rubber provides outstanding grip to keep you in control
- One-piece midsole and outsole for excellent shock absorption on hard landings
- Designed specifically for flat pedals, not clipless compatible
- Closure Type: Boa
- Ankle Coverage: Low Top
- Weight (Pair): 700g (Size 41)