An elevated jersey for summer rides, the MILLE GT short-sleeved jersey understands that not every day is race day but that every ride deserves great equipment.
Scaling up summer jerseys, the moisture-wicking MILLE GT SS jersey summer takes warm-weather performance to a new level while on the bike thanks to the use of our lightweight, breathable Stripe textile and its reworked fit. Intended for high output use during the warmer months, this men’s cycling jersey is set to become your new daily workhorse with the requisite UV protection for hours spent under the glare of the sun.
Patterned in our Regular Fit, this summer jersey is less racy than others in the collection, which renders it a great choice for Sunday rides and post-work loops as it allows full range of motion and flexibility. As part of the MILLE GT collection, we’ve stripped back the construction of this jersey to the essentials, so you get protection, performance and comfort at a great price. The practical pockets now feature longer reflective stripes for visibility to other road users, as well as sporting our lauded triple ramp pocket design with internal seams that create a barely-there lid for the contents.
As we said, not every day is race day but every ride deserves great equipment.
- Regular Fit: A body-mapped performance fit that is a little less aggressive than our Racing Fit. The best of both worlds, where wearability and speed converge.
- Type.157 Stripe Tex: A breathable, stretchy circular knit, our proprietary Stripe textile is quick to dry, fast to wick and superior in its performance on this summer jersey. UPF35 protection.
- Triple Ramp concept rear pockets: Three optimally positioned rear pockets with ease of access and stability. Utilizing our triple ramp concept, internal seams fashion a barely-there lid for your wares to keep them in check regardless of your exertion.
- Slim, lightweight, full-length zip for individually adjusting to the conditions.
- Composition: 82%PL - 11%PA - 7%EA