Do you have these yet? It'd be a lot cooler if you did. These things would look as good on the handlebars as they would around the steering wheel of a '72 Chevelle. Hell these bitchin' digit covers are built for hangin' onto handlebars but, wouldn't miss a beat around a Beatles Vinyl. We'd encourage you to snag a pair and full send into the psychedelic seventies!
- Our all new FULLTOUCH technology is seamless touchscreen capabilities woven throughout entire palm, so no more trying to touch your phone "just right" to get that trailside picture
- 4-way stretch, lightweight mesh on the back of the hand
- Stretch cuff to easily pull gloves on and off without fumbling for a Velcro strap
- Durable, single layer Clarino leather palm for maximum bike feel and no extra material bunching up
- Laser cut ventilation holes on palm for breathability
- Silicone printed graphics on the palms for extra grip so you'll never drop that frosty beverage or muddy handlebars
- HUGE towel sweat cloth on the thumb for wiping away your dirt-stache or foamy upper lip