Goatlinks are designed to optimize the derailleur position relative to your cassette. Offered in two versions - a 10-speed and 11-speed, each is intended to improve the shifting of your 1x drivetrain.
- Improves chain wrap and reduces premature shifting degradation by replacing the Direct Mount link from compatible Shimano ten-speed rear derailleurs
- Compatible with 2013 or later Shimano 10-speed Shadow Plus rear derailleurs that use the 8mm Direct Mount intermediate link whose link is 7.9 - 8.1mm thick
- Does not work with direct mount native frames or SRAM rear derailleurs
- The fastest route to improved wear and long-term shifting performance on wide-range 1x10 drivetrains that utilize Shimano Shadow Plus derailleurs
- Stainless Steel mounting hardware included
- 8-10NM tightening torque