Unidirectional carbon fiber arms and aluminum chainring spider provide excellent strength-to-weight. X-Glide tooth profiles and shift assist pins enable quick and reliable front shifting.
- Hidden" chainring bolt threads into crank arm to enhance chainring stiffness
- Chainrings are optimized for Yaw front derailleur
- Q-factor is 145mm
- Number of Chainrings: Double
- Chainline/Hub Compatibility: 130 Hubs , 135/142 Road Disc Hubs > 415 mm Chainstay
- Spindle Interface Type: BB30/PF30
- Chainring BCD: 130
Crank Length (mm): 172.5
- Crank Intended Use: Road
- Pedal Spindle: 9/16"
- Rings: 39/53 , 53/39
- Drivetrain Speeds: 11
- Weight: 637
- BB Included: No