A fully waterproof mountain biking shoe that’s perfect for winter riding, featuring advanced insulation properties, a microtex reinforced shell, a rubber outsole and an internal speed lacing system.
- Artica X5 is the perfect winter Off-Road cycling shoe for warmth, comfort, protection and performance riding in even the coldest, wettest conditions off-road. Fully waterproof, with advanced insulation properties, trail protection and robust grip, Artica X5 beats the elements, yet is a tough, lightweight performance shoe.
- The Artica X5’s Internal Speed Lacing system makes fitting to your foot shape quick and accurate. Its Microtex Reinforced Shell offers structured support while the Seamless bonding on the outer provides low-profile impact protection and the Breathable Membrane maximizes airflow. The waterproof outer is easy to clean and the waterproof zip ensures that even the worst weather stays out.
- The Carbon reinforced nylon outsole – tough, light and stiff for trail protection, support and power transfer – is combined with the comfortable fi’zi:k Winter Edition Cycling Insole, with a cozy fleece upper and an insulating aluminum foil underside, for all-season warmth. Rubber treads mean you’ll always keep your grip on any surface.
- Upper: Waterproof and Breathable Membrane, Microtex Reinforced Shell
- Outsole: Rubber Outsole / Carbon Reinforced Midsole
- Closure: Internal Speed Lacing system
- Insole: fizik Cycling Insole
- Weight: 442g (size 42 - 1/2 pair)