The new face of fast, Ferox is a lightweight, breathable off-road racing shoe with a carbon outsole that takes on gravel roads, MTB trails and CX courses with trail-blazing speed. Whether it’s a technical XC trail, a speedy cyclocross race, or an all-day gravel event, the Vento Ferox Carbon is at ease when high performance, foot stability and long-lasting comfort are needed most.
- With a dual closure system, the instep and forefoot are separately adjustable for a customized and secure fit. At the instep, Powerstrap provides an exceptional foot containment at high cadence, particularly common when pedaling off-road, while, at the same time, providing a crash-proof system that will take you safely to every finish line. A premium bi-directional Li2 BOA® Fit System is located at the forefoot, ensuring a micro-adjustable precision fit with even pressure distribution.
- The perfect fit is complemented with a redesigned X1 outsole. With a high stiffness to weight ratio, the carbon plate efficiently transfers the power generated from the shoe to the bike. The outsole is now equipped with generous studs and a rubber coating the covers the entire surface, including the midfoot, delivering improved traction for those off-the-bike moments.
- Ferox’s weight is also kept low thanks to an innovative upper construction, a polyurethane-laminated material combined over a translucent and comfortable mesh. This not only saves weight, but at same time is breathable and yet, tear resistant.
- Durable and tear-resistant, woven mesh over a PU laminated upper
- Li2 BOA® Fit System
- X1 Carbon outsole – with rubber tread, stiffness index 10
- Weight: 297g