A versatile flat-pedal MTB shoe that offers balance, flexibility and comfort for trail rides and all-mountain exploration with your e-MTB. A rugged, functional, lace-up shoe engineered for e-mountain biking to provide grip and control while riding on flat pedals and comfort and confidence while hiking.
- Much like a do-it-all mountain bike, the Terra X2 shoes are pure versatility. Whether it's venturing out on an alpine tour, sessioning trails, or simply escaping for an after-work ride, these shoes are ready for wherever adventure takes you.
- And with an updated flat-pedal-specific sole, the Terra X2 ebike offer the right features for e-mountain bikers or anyone ready to head off the grid, with plenty of contact for wide platform pedals and ready for quick dismounts or dropped feet when powering up technical, electric-assisted ascents.
- The Ergolace design cradles the foot, securing the fit with an ergonomic lace-up closure. The upper further offers protection from the elements with hardwearing, woven ripstop fabric to resist tearing, while the PU-laminated toecap and side reinforcements add further protection and durability. Intentional engineering went into stripping weight and eliminating the excess material that would otherwise lead to the bulky look and slack fit of many mountain bike shoes, meaning it's ready to blend in with civilization when the backcountry missions are complete.
- The Terra Ergolace X2 ebike outsole enhances the versatility of this all-mountain shoe, engineered for the optimal balance between efficient pedaling and flexibility for comfort and control on and off the bike, keeping riders covered through all those hike-a-bike moments. Furthermore, the compressed EVA midsole provides stability and cushioning, while the Vibram rubber tread ensures grip and traction, whatever the conditions underfoot.
- The directional lug pattern is designed for confident footing with the right spacing and depth to bite into softer soil. Made from a unique compound, this lug pattern is ideal for gripping slick rocks while hiking. This flat pedal version has a low-profile, tapered tread pattern positioned at the mid-foot that allows for an immediate connection and optimal mechanical interface with the pedal pins.
- Ripstop fabric upper
- Lace closure
- X2 outsole flat - EVA midsole, Vibram tread, stiffness index 2
- Weight: 303 g (size 42- 1/2 pair)
- Ergolace: ergonomic lace-up closure for an anatomical fit
- Terra: off-road series, designed to take you beyond your boundaries
- Intended use: e-Bike, e-MTB, pedal assisted MTB, All-Mountain