Castelli made sure that keeping your feet warm and dry doesn't have to ruin your overall aesthetic with the Tempesta Shoe Covers, which protect your feet from rain, sleet, and snow with the streamlined design and functionality you'd expect from the Italian brand. The shoe covers are the first to feature Castelli's new OutDry technology, which involves vacuum-bonding an OutDry membrane to a stretchy nylon shell to create a single impermeable-but-breathable layer.
Castelli constructed the top zipper to be waterproof too, so once you put the covers on, your feet are completely sealed off from water coming from all directions. When you're getting ready to ride, use the neoprene ankle cuffs to pull the shoe covers on quickly and easily -- they fit close to the body to keep water out and keep them in place. Castelli recommends using the Tempestas with any type of cleat in temperatures ranging from 43 to 53 degrees.
- 4-way stretch water-repellent nylon outer shell
- Absolutely waterproof OutDry® technology membrane
- Ultralight waterproof zipper
- Neoprene cuff for easy on/off and secure fit around the ankle
- Open bottom to work with all types of cleats
- Reflective print at the back and center front
- Cordura® sole