SuperSix EVO- A new benchmark in lightweight and aerodynamics. Wind tunnels don't and & can't lie. Evo 4 has the drag of an aero bike.
Lab71 SuperSix EVO makes use of our new cutting-edge fiber. It achieves a balance in mechanical properties that other fibers have not been able to attain.
The new Series 0 carbon allows us to reduce the weight of our frames while still meeting or exceeding all our testing requirements without compromising performance.
- Standard thru axles means elegant and easy wheel removal
- Familiar BSA 68mm bottom bracket and easy access Di2 port.
- Super bike cable management down to the 105 spec level.
- Delta Steerer tube design allows for seamless integration of the bike's Cables with the slimmest frontal area
- Conceal Stem offers Superbike-level cable management starting at our opening model. (NOT INCLUDED WITH FRAME-ONLY)
- Gripper aero bottle & ReGrip aero cage create the same aero profile as SystemSix.
|Frame||SuperSix EVO LAB71 Carbon, integrated cable routing w/ Switchplate, 12x142 Syntace thru-axle, BSA 68mm threaded BB, flat mount disc, integrated seat binder, SmartSense compatible
|Fork||SuperSix EVO LAB71 Carbon, integrated crown race, 12x100mm Syntace thru-axle, flat mount disc, internal routing, 1-1/8" to 1-1/4" Delta steerer, 55mm offset (44-54cm), 45mm offset (56-61cm)|
|Seatpost||Cannondale C1 Aero 40 Carbon, 0mm offset (44-48cm), 20mm offset (51-61cm)
|Headset||Integrated, 1-1/8" - 1-1/4"|
|Extras||Cannondale Gripper Aero Bottles & ReGrip Aero Cages|