The Adventure Neo Allroad is an e-bike for those who never thought they’d want an e-bike, with an approachable price, simple operation, comfortable positioning, and reliable components that won’t need lots of maintenance.
The rear hub motor can boost your pedaling up to 20mph on the flats. Everywhere else, it cranks out enough force to make sure climbs, obstacles, and rough terrain don’t slow you down.
A semi-integrated battery is easy to remove and carry, so you can take it with you for peace of mind or easy indoor charging. It will go up to 47 miles on a single charge.
With a rear rack, lightweight fenders, integrated lights, and a kickstand all included, the Adventure Neo Allroad EQ is ready to get out there, right out of the box.
- Thumb Throttle: On Adventure Neo Allroad EQ, you ahve a thumb throttle to give you total control over the electric motor's power - and give you that extra boost when you need it.
- Two Frame Styles: Available with both a standard and a low step-through frame design, Adventure Neo Allroad makes getting on and off easy.
- Crystal Clear: The Adventure Neo Allroad comes with a large, easy-to-read LCD display so you can check your power and boost levels on the go.
- Fend Off Filth: Front and rear fenders keep water, mud, and debris from hitting the rider, so you can enjoy the ride without taking too much of it with you.
- Racking it up: The rear rack will carry up to 30lbs of gear, food, or whatever else will fit. Turns out, you can take it with you...
- Be Seen: The integrated front and rear lights are powerful, and connected to the drive motor's battery, so you don't need to worry about charging them. They're efficient, too, so they won't drag down your range.
- Just Stop It: No matter the weartther or cargo, Advneture Neo Allroads' disc brakes are powerful enought o bring it all to a crolloled stop every time.
- Semi-Integrated Battery: Adventure Neo Allroad's semi-integrated battery is quickly removable without tools, so you can more easily carry the bike or charge the battery inside if you need to.
SmartForm C3 Alloy frame, low step-thru, removable downtube battery, semi-internal cable routing, tapered 1-1/8"-1.5" headtube, post mount disc, waterbottle and headtube rack mounts
SmartForm C3 Alloy blades, 1-1/8" steerer, disc mount, mid-blade rack/fender mounts, crown accessory mount, 50mm offset
Shining, 36 hole
(F) Sealed alloy disc, 100mm x 36 hole, QR / (R) Bafang G020 hub motor, 250W
Stainless steel, 13g
Kenda Booster, 27.5x2.6"
KMC Z7, 7-speed
microSHIFT, 14-34, 7-speed
microSHIFT TS38-7 Thumb Tap, 7-speed
Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 25mm rise, 8° sweep, 6° rise, 740mm
Cannondale Alloy, 31.8, 7°
Tektro Hydraulic, alloy
Tektro HD-T275 hydraulic disc, 180/180mm rotors
Cannondale Allroad Comfort
6061 Alloy, 30.9x350mm
Bafang G020 hub motor, 250W (20mph)
HWT 36V, 418Wh, Taiwan-made
Bafang C11, LCD
|Max Assisted Speed||
20mph (Class 2 with thumb throttle)
|Accessories & Extras||
Front and rear lights, kickstand, rear rack, fenders, thumb-throttle