Every day is an Adventure. A bike that will turn every journey, path and road into sheer joy. A low frame and comfort-first design results in new-found freedom, every day.
Where it thrives: City streets and the open road
What it’s built for: Comfort and ease
- Built for Comfort: First and foremost, this bicycle is made for comfort: an upright riding position, lightweight feel and riding style, a plush saddle combined with squishy front suspension that turns bumpy streets, parkland paths, and gravel roads into a smooth-sailing journey.
- Easy On, Easy Off: The Adventure begins with our lowest step-thru frame – a thoroughly modern take on a classic design, resulting in the easiest bicycle to kickstart your ride. Anyone can step on, set off, and park easily with the built-in kickstand. All that’s left is enjoying the ride.
- Style and Confidence: Plenty of smooth-shifting gears will ensure that every ride is a breeze, while trustworthy disc brakes and larger-volume tires will handle every road with ease and new-found confidence.
- Smart Parking: Compact spaces? No problem. The Adventure EQ's folding stem and pedals make it easy to park in tight places.
- Equipped for Modern Life: Convenience wherever you roll. The Adventure EQ boosts visibility with self-powered Dynamo lights that illuminate your ride, while full-coverage fenders keep you dry through showers, and a sturdy rear rack carries all your daily essentials.
|Frame||SmartForm C3 Alloy, SAVE, low-step thru, tapered head tube, Straightshot hidden cable routing, disc brakes, rack/fender mounts|
|Fork||Suntour NEX-E25, 50mm travel, coil, custom crown, 1 1/8" steerer|
|Rims||Cannondale Disc, double wall w/eyelet, 32h|
|Hubs||Front: Shimano Dynamo DH-3D37, QR
Rear: Formula CL-1422, QR
|Spokes||Stainless steel, 14g|
|Tires||Goodyear Transit Tour, 27.5 x 2.0"|
|Bottom Bracket||Cartridge, square taper|
|Rear Derailleur||microSHIFT Acolyte 8-speed|
|Chain||KMC X8, 8-speed|
|Brakes||Tektro M275 hydraulic disc|
|Brake Levers||Tektro hydraulic disc|
|Handlebars||Cannondale Riser, 6061 Alloy, 60mm rise, 15° back, 685mm|
|Stem||90 degree rotateable, 31.8, 7°|
|Headset||Semi-Integrated, Tapered, 1-1/2"-1-1/8"|
|Seatpost||Suspension, 27.2 x 300mm|
|Saddle||Cannondale Ergo Comfort|
|Accessories & Extras||Alloy Fenders, Rear Rack, Spanninga Front and Rear Dynamo Lights, Kickstand, Folding pedals|