The 2FO ClipLite is a svelte relative of the 2FO Clip shoe. It is designed to minimize the rotational weight of your feet on the pedals while still keeping you comfortably strapped in for the fastest of descents. The ClipLite may be lighter than its burlier brother the 2FO Clip 2.0, but it is still focused on providing a stiff, gravity-focused clip shoe that keeps your feet safe with a reinforced toe box and durable XPEL uppers.
The 2FO ClipLite uses a dual-zone BOA system that allows you to fine-tune your lace tension on the fly, and as always, the BOA system is backed by the BOA Lifetime Guarantee. Specialized paid close attention to the soles of these shoes by utilizing SlipNot rubber, their Lollipop nylon composite plate, and landing strip cut out to ensure that you always find your cleats after taking your foot-out to go flat-out.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Landing Strip™ cleat pocket is optimized for effortless foot-out riding style with platform clip pedals.
- Two independent Boa® S2-Snap dials for easy adjustment, backed by the Boa® Lifetime Guarantee.
- Stiff Lollipop™ nylon composite plate for high performance pedaling and off-the-bike comfort.
- SlipNot™ rubber sole for confident traction.
- Asymmetric toe box protection where you need it.
- Extended length cleat slot (4mm) for rearward cleat set up option.
- Smooth thermobonded upper for lightweight durability and a snag-free profile.
- Cushioned EVA foam midsole for comfort with molded heel cup for stability.
- Standard Fit last for a balance of pedal feel and off-the-bike comfort.
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major mountain pedals.
- Approximate weight: 379g (1/2 pair, Size 42)