A performance cycling shoe with an iridescent upper, asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy, and an R4 outsole that provides long-lasting foot support. All-round road cycling shoe is designed to be equally at home on weekend group rides, in daily training, and stretching out on a granfondo.
- Behind the Overcurve R4’s lies an advanced construction technique: a resilient, polyurethane-laminated material is combined over a comfortable mesh, reducing energy loss and providing long-lasting foot support where it’s most needed.
- Shoe closure is fast, reliable and secure, powered by a micro-adjustable BOA® IP1 dial in an Overcurve pattern. The Overcurve shoe construction features a staggered collar that wraps around the ankle, tracing the natural alignment of the ankle’s two bony protrusions: the lateral and medial malleoli. The result is an asymmetrical shape, with the throat of the shoe curving over the foot from its outside to its inner side.
- The moderately stiff R4 outsole strikes a balance between comfort and pedaling efficiency to make it a true all-rounder, featuring a lower profile structurally optimized with a 15% infused carbon fiber composition. The R4 outsole further provides efficient ventilation with internal channeling for effective temperature regulation. The cleat is positioned slightly further towards the heel compared to traditional placement to optimize pedaling efficiency and reduce knee compression, especially suited to aggressively forward aero riding positions.
- Outsole: R4 outsole – carbon injected nylon, stiffness index 7
- Overcurve: asymmetrical construction that ergonomically conforms to the foot’s anatomy
- PU laminated mesh upper: enhanced ventilation with support where needed
- Weight: 230g (size 42- 1/2 pair)