What goes up, loves coming down; the Bullit is an electric mountain bike designed for tackling the steepest and deepest of trails in both directions. Imagine the kinds of rooty, rocky, horror fests usually reserved for the biggest-hitting bikes. Then imagine what lies beyond that. The Bullit takes a no limits approach. 170mm travel, a 38mm-diameter fork and DoubleDown tires reflect the smashability of this platform. This is a bike for riders who seek downhill bike trails that are out of range of any chairlift or shuttle road.
- Mix of Both Worlds: The mixed wheel configuration of a 29-inch wheel up front provides traction and stability, while the 27.5" rear wheel keeps agility at hand and the chainstay length in-check.
- 170mm VPP Travel: 170mm travel front and rear, a burly 38mm diameter fork and DoubleDown tires reflect the smashability of this platform.
- Full CC Carbon Frame: Other bikes in this category rarely adopt carbon because few companies have mastered carbon manufacturing. Our carbon frames are designed in our Carbon Lab in California, made in our own facility by our team and have a lifetime warranty.
- Santa Cruz Carbon Di2 Bar: There's nothing worse than an untidy cockpit. Our own bar hides the extra cables of the Shimano STEPS system away, keeping things clean and hassle free.
- Shimano EP801 Motor and 630Wh Battery: More power, less weight, even more efficient and the biggest battery Shimano offer.
- Quality, Strength, Reliability: The legendary Santa Cruz fit, finish and quality construction make this long-range hauler tough enough to handle anything. The frame, linkages and optional Reserve wheels come with a lifetime warranty.
|Frame||Carbon CC MX 170mm Travel VPP™|
|Fork||RockShox Zeb Base, 170mm|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Select,
|Rims/Wheels||WTB ST i30 TCS 2.0 29"/27.5"|
|Hubs||SRAM MTH 716/746, Torque Cap, HG
|Tires||(F) Maxxis Assegai 29"x2.5", 3C, MaxxGrip,
Double Down (R) Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4", 3C
MaxxTerra, Double Down
|Crankset||Shimano EM600 Crank Arms 165mm|
|Chain||SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd|
|Chain Guide||E13 E-Spec+ AL|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM NX Eagle, 12spd|
|SRAM PG1230, 12spd, 11-50t|
|Handlebars||e13 TRS Base|
|Brake Levers||SRAM DB8|
|Brakes||SRAM DB8 w/ Avid Centerline, 200mm Rotors|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado, CroMo|
|Seat Post||SDG Tellis Dropper, 31.6|
|Motor||Shimano Drive Unit DU-EP801|
|Battery||Shimano 630Wh Integrated|
Max Assisted Speed
|20mph (Class 1)
|Charger||Shimano Battery Charger
Accessories & Extras
|Powerpack 1 Battery|