If you're going to wear a helmet, why not have some fun and infuse your personality into it? A PUBLIC + Nutcase collaboration, your little rider will be that much cuter and safer thanks to this adorable and stringently tested helmet.
We're proud to now offer our signature PUBLIC Stripe model in a children's version. In most states, children under the age of 17 are required to wear a helmet when riding. Little Nutty children's bicycle helmets meet the strict safety spec set by the Consumer Product Safety Commission (CPSC), with an ABS shell and a protective EPS inner foam lining.
Built with children's safety in mind, each helmet now includes the industry-leading safety MIPS with an adjustable spin dial in the back to ensure a snug fit, and an extra soft chin pad to make it extra cozy.
- Industry-leading MIPS Safety Feature for best in class protection
- Size: Toddler to 7 years old (XS 48cm-52cm)
- Dual Certified: Certified by both the CPSC for cycling and ASTM F1492 for skating standards
- Durable ABS shell with protective EPS inner foam lining
- Crumple zones in external EPS to help disperse energy in the event of a crash
- Front, top & back venting
- Magnetic buckle
- Adjustable/Removable spin dial gives a snug & comfortable fit
- 360 degrees of reflectivity
- Detachable visor shades you from sun and rain
- An extra set of foam pads to give you the perfect fit
Please note: Little Nutty comes in a single size, XS, and generally fits children aged 2 to about 6 or 7 years old. Please measure your child's head before ordering, if at all possible. If Little Nutty is too small on your child, please consider the Small in our adult version