Shimano’s all new ME700 pedals are proof of trickle down technology. They feature a similar design and features to their higher end brethren but come in at a more affordable price point. They utilize the SPD system, which provides adjustable tension and reliable performance. Consistent uncoupling and a secure design ensure that you can focus on the ride and not on your pedals. A dual-sided design allows you to easily clip in, perfect for jumping from a start line. The use of a large platform design makes locating the retention claws easier and offers additional support. Sealed bearings keep the pedals spinning smoothly and help to reduce the amount of service intervals. If you’re on the hunt for a wider platform reliable spd pedal that’ll last for years to come and doesn’t break the bank then the ME700 pedals are what you’re looking for.
- SPD system offers adjustable tension
- Dual-sided design makes clipping in far easier
- Large platform/b> improves stability and makes finding the retention claws easier
- Sealed bearings require very little maintenance and ensure the pedals spin smoothly
- Chromoly axle for increased strength and longevity
- SH51 cleats included
|INTENDED USE||Gravel, Adventure, Cross Country, Trail, All-Mountain|