The Syntax MIPS combines a touch of European flair with slightly deeper coverage and high-performance features--all tucked into a very slim design. The outer shell is molded from a tough polycarbonate that's fused permanently to the EPS foam liner using Giro's In-Mold construction process to enhance durability and ventilation without excess bulk. The fit is luxurious and secure, thanks to the highly adjustable Roc Loc 5 Air MIPS system that allows you to customize fit/feel for great stability and long-range comfort. Another benefit is integrated MIPS which can provide an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact.
- MIPS: Integrated MIPS (multi-directional impact protection system)--allows you to customize fit/feel for great stability and long-range comfort while providing an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact
- Construction: In-mold construction - Four-piece polycarbonate interlocking hardbody shell - Full hardbody wrap
- Shell Type: Polycarbonate shell
- Vents: 25 Wind tunnel vents with internal channeling
- Liner Type: Coolfit anti-microbial padding
- FIit System: Roc Loc 5 Air MIPS
- Size: X-Large (61-65cm Circumference)