Rally™ power meters are tested to the extreme. So you can ride there too. The dual-sensing RS200 measures total power, cadence, left/right balance and where in the pedal stroke you’re applying power to help you ride more efficiently. For single-sensing total power and cadence, check out Rally RS100. Compatible with SHIMANO SPD-SL cleats, the pedals install like any others and are easy to transfer between bikes. When paired with a compatible device, instantly see accurate power measurements on your compatible Garmin device (sold separately) or smartphone, and review later on the Garmin Connect™ app. View your data on Strava, TrainingPeaks and Zwift for further analysis, sharing and more.
- Superior pedal design installs like any other pedal and quickly transfers between bikes; compatible with SHIMANO SPD-SL cleats
- Rally™ RS200 dual-sensing power meter measures total power, cadence, left/right balance, seated versus standing, platform center offset and power phase
- Works seamlessly with the Garmin ecosystem to allow for easy software updates via your Garmin watch, Edge® cycling computers or your compatible smartphone
- For postride analysis, data sharing, mapping, route planning and more, sync your data with the Garmin Connect™ app as well as platforms such as Strava, TrainingPeaks and Zwift
- Battery life: up to 120 hours