Whether you’re defending against cool temps or itchy bushes, this full-length pant is ready for the trail. Pearl Izumi used 4-way stretch Cordura to make the pants tough enough for serious trail riding without restricting pedaling. A tapered leg keeps you out of the chain, but still has room for knee pads. Finished with PI Dry permanent water-shedding technology, these pants are up for splashy conditions or light rain. While perfect for cooler conditions, this pant can be comfortable into the 70's.
- Lightweight 4-way stretch Cordura nylon fabric with PI DRY water-shedding technology
- PI Dry technology for permanent water-shedding performance
- Two zippered Trail Access side pockets shift contents to back of leg for pedaling comfort
- External hook-and-loop waist adjustments provide a secure, sag-free fit with less bulk
- Add a chamois liner of your choice to complete the package (sold separately)