Experience the freedom a Brompton folding bike brings you, as you move in and around the city. And if you need to get away, just pop your Brompton on a plane, train, or in the car and create your adventure. Thanks to its compact size, the Brompton fold-up is welcomed at most places and venues.
This Brompton features an ‘S’ type handlebar; great for a lower, more forward and sportier position which feels more responsive. It holds a 2-speed gear for flat terrain and city riding, keeping it simple, as well as an important back-up lower gear for occasional hills. This model includes mudguards, a perfect option if you live in a region that rains.
- Frame: Steel
- Fork: Steel
- Headset: 1 1/8” Threaded, Steel
- Brake Levers: Full Aluminum Construction. Silver/Black, Short pull. Reach Adjustment (2.5mm Allen Screw) w/ barrel adjuster
- Brakes: Brompton Caliper. Fibrax pads housed in aluminum housing
- Shifters: Under bar, two way self returning levers, Gear indicator window. Directly mounted to brake lever. 2 Speed Left shifter.
- Crankset: 170mm x 130mm BCD x 54 Tooth Ring, With chainring guard, JIS Square Taper
- Bottom Bracket: FAG branded JIS, 119mm spindle.
- Chain: Sram with Powerlink, 3/32"
- Rear Cogs: 12/16t
- Rear Hub: Brompton Rear Freehub. 110mm Spacing x 28 Hole. 2 sprockets fit on a standard HG freehub body
- Rims: Brompton Double wall Alloy Rims, 28 hole, Silver
- Pedals: Brompton Folding
- Tires: Schwalbe Marathon Racer, 16 x 1.35" (35 - 349); Reflective Stripe
- Tubes: Brompton Schrader valve
- Saddle: Brompton Unisex, 147mm Width, with contoured grip under the nose for easy carrying
- Seatpost: Standard Brompton Steel Seat Pillar (2.9 inch gauge), with Brompton Pentaclip
- Wheel Size: 16" (349mm); Specific to Brompton
- Folded Size: 585mm high x 565mm long x 270mm wide / 23" x 22.2" x 10.6"