With single-speed drivetrain simplicity, a coaster brake, and an easy-to-use hand brake, this 20” lightweight ripper is perfect for kids looking to build on their skills with speed and confidence, everywhere from the street to the pump track.
What it's built for: Building confidence and skill, Kids 3'10"-4'3" (117cm-130cm)
- Durable lightweight alloy frame, because a light bike is easier to handle and more fun to ride.
- Single-speed drive train, so kids can focus on finding balance and steering.
- Both rear coaster brake and hand brake help gain confidence and skill safely.
- 20” alloy rims with tires that are comfy and grippy on-road or off.
- Full-coverage chain guard keeps pants and fingers away from the chain.
- Fitted stem cover makes mess-ups a little less painful.
- A low standover frame, a lengthy seatpost, and handlebars that can rotate to offer more reach means these bikes can adapt as you grow.
|Frame||SmartForm C3 Alloy, coaster brake, rack/fender mounts
|Fork||Rigid, steel, 1" steerer, rim brake
|Chainring||One-piece, 120mm length, 32T
|Brakes||Front Promax V-brake and rear coaster brake
|Handlebar||Lightweight Alloy, 25.4mm, 560mm
|Stem||Forged and machined aluminum, 30mm w/ fitted stem cover
|Seatpost||One-piece, clamp-less, Alloy, 25.4mm
|Saddle||Cannondale Kid's Comfort
|Hubs||(F) Alloy, nutted axle / (R) Alloy, nutted axle, coaster brake
|Rims||Cannondale, lightweight alloy, 20", 28h
|Tires||Innova, 20x2.25", multi-use tread
*Product specifications are subject to change without notice.