The Kessel is our aggressive trail, all-mountain, and enduro tire. Tall, angular lugs, an open tread pattern, and dual-compound rubber work together for exceptional grip on loose, technical terrain. Ramped center lugs keeps rolling resistance low, while our Durable and Ultra-Durable casings with sidewall and puncture protection keep you rolling. Kessel delivers predictable performance as you push your limits.
- Aggressive tire designed for trail, all-mountain, and enduro riding
- Tubeless ready for flat prevention, lower-pressure traction and comfort
- Durable casing protects against abrasion and sharp trail debris
- Ideal internal rim width is 24 mm
- Tan wall construction for decreased weight
- Always check with your rim manufacturer to verify rim & tire compatibility before assembly or use
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Flat Protection: Tread and Sidewall
- TPI: 60
- Labeled Size: 29 x 2.4
- Color: Black/Tan
- PSI: 40
- ISO Width (mm): 61
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
- Weight: 1140g
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 29"