The pinnacle of cross-country cycling performance can be found in the new XX SL Eagle AXS Transmission groupset. Built to serve the most demanding rider’s needs in the lightest weight configuration, XX SL Transmission is the evolution of our World Champion, World Cup winning XX Eagle AXS.
- The new XX SL Eagle Transmission derailleur is more robust thanks to our hangerless interface and features familiar technologies like our overload clutch and AXS pairing process.
- The new XX SL Transmission cassette is a major reason why Eagle Transmission offers the best-ever inboard and outboard shifting performance under load. Thanks to its full X-SYNC design, the harder you pedal, the better it shifts. In addition to X-SYNC technology and re-imagined gear progression, it is also our lightest Eagle cassette ever.
- Still the lightest ISO certified crank on the market, the XX SL Transmission cranks are maximized for title winning stiffness and feature the remarkable new XX SL Eagle Transmission (T-Type) direct mount chainring.
- Specifically engineered to optimize Eagle Transmission, the XX SL Eagle Transmission Flattop chain features a unique flat top. Not only does this shape maximize shifting performance and robustness, but it also contemporizes the look of your super bike.
- Featuring a “click and fire” two-button design, The AXS Pod Ultimate controller transforms the crucial act of rider inputs into a vastly more personal experience for all of your AXS controls.
- The XX SL Eagle AXS Transmission power meter crankset boasts our new XX SL crankarm with an integrated power meter to record and deliver live, accurate power readings to your head unit. Utilizing an all-new spider-based design, this is our most accurate, high performing power meter. Our new spider design uses a proprietary chainring mount system which has allowed us to reduce weight without compromising reliability. A dual sided power measurement system calculates total watts, it’s subtle, lightweight, and boasts unbeatable battery life. It is also compatible with the RockShox Flight Attendant system, allowing for total connectivity between all AXS enabled components. No-compromise, high-performance data delivery giving you an edge over the competition.
- Engineered as integrated, interdependent transmission components, the T-Type derailleur mounts around the wheel axle itself, contacting the cassette directly with a first-of-its-kind Hangerless Interface. The game-changing Full Mount attachment method creates a far stronger connection and is compatible with all frames that accept SRAM’s Universal Derailleur Hanger set up (UDH)
- NOT COMPATIBLE with frames that do not utilize a Sram Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH).
- Please confirm your frames derailleur hanger is a UDH before ordering.