Our answer to the call to create a ruggedly dependable transmission for your enduro needs, the X0 AXS Transmission groupset is our most robust high-performance transmission. Our all-new Transmissions take a holistic approach to a bicycles shifting, an entire system synchronized, providing you with a superior ride experience.
- Shifting under load is made possible on the X0 cassette due to a combination of X-SYNC technology and cassette mapping, creating seamless shifts even during your hardest power output.
- The X0 Transmission DUB crankset is most advanced aluminum crankset SRAM has ever made, it is utterly unique and simply striking, providing riders with the legitimate performance X0 stands for, courtesy of a ground-breaking all-aluminum design with a perfectly balanced stiffness to weight ratio. It is also one of the lightest aluminum cranksets in the market.
- For more rugged terrain the X0 rings are compatible with our removable bashguard(s).
- The X0 Eagle Transmission Flattop Transmission chain features a Dark Polar finish specific to X0 comes with a PVD coating for unbelievable resistance to corrosion and wear. Fully approved for E-MTB use with solid pins.
- Featuring a “click and fire” two-button design, The AXS Pod ultimate controller transforms the crucial act of rider inputs into a vastly more personal experience for all your AXS controls.
- Engineered as integrated, interdependent transmission components, the T-Type derailleur mounts around the wheel axle itself, contacting the cassette directly with a first-of-its-kind Hangerless Interface. The game-changing Full Mount attachment method creates a far stronger connection and is compatible with all frames that accept SRAM’s Universal Derailleur Hanger set up (UDH)
- NOT COMPATIBLE with frames that do not utilize a Sram Universal Derailleur Hanger (UDH).
- Please confirm your frames derailleur hanger is a UDH before ordering.