If your ride doesn’t feel complete until you get a little dirt on your tires, you know the importance of capable components that can tackle anything. The SRAM RED XPLR eTap AXS rear derailleur is a dedicated 1x-specific unit designed for use with the XPLR 10-44 cassette. It makes for an uncluttered drivetrain that takes on pavement and singletrack with equal aplomb. Wireless and proven eTap shift logic, AXS connectivity and advanced chain management mean this derailleur does exactly what you want when you need it.
Pronounced “Explore”, The XPLR collection from SRAM, RockShox, and Zipp celebrates a new era of drop bar riding with three product sets to make gravel yours. Every upgrade works great by itself or all together. So pick a path, or mix and match galore. After all, gravel is what you make it.
Tailored to the needs of drop bar riders, SRAM’s 1x-specific wireless drivetrains target a gearing sweet spot. With a 10-44T cassette and matching derailleur, you get big range for gravel climbs and tight jumps for fast riding on road. Choose from three levels—RED, Force, and Rival—that all feature SRAM’s innovative AXS wireless shifting, chain management, and refined hydraulic disc brakes.
- Wireless electronic eTap shift logic for intuitive shifting, easy setup, and reliability
- 1x specific for use with 10-44T XPLR and 10-36T cassettes
- SRAM AXS enabled, allowing easy personalization
- Chain management keeps the drivetrain quiet and secure
- Larger X-SYNC pulleys for increased durability and efficiency
- Compatible with existing eTap batteries (sold separately)
- Color: Black
- Largest Cog: 44
- Rear Derailleur Mount Type: 10x1 Standard
- Chain Wrap Capacity (teeth): 34
- Rear Der/Shifter Compatibility: SRAM eTap AXS
- Cage Length: Medium
- Drivetrain Speeds: 12