The SRAM Force 1 Wide carbon crankset with X-SYNC chain retaining chainring is incredibly lightweight and strong; combine this with your wide range cassette and you have a clean way to tackle multiple disciplines. The wide chainline crankset fits in road and MTB bottom bracket standards so frames can fit wider gravel tires.
- Direct mount chainrings are lighter and stiffer than traditional spider- based rings
- SRAM X-SYNC wide-tooth, narrow-tooth chainring technology provides maximum chain control
- Wide chainline crankset to fit the biggest gravel tires
- Longer DUB crank spindle accommodates both Road and MTB width frame bottom bracket standards for unmatched cross-compatibility across brands
- Compatible with 135mm, 142mm and Boost rear spacing
- DUB bottom bracket (Sold separately) adds durability and simplicity