Light Turquoise Black:
The Specialized Women's Tahoe mountain bike shoes were designed to deliver rugged and dependable off-road performance, especially if your rides see a good deal of hiking. To do so, they feature a SlipNot rubber outsole for added grip over roots and wet terrain. And to keep the shoes stiff enough for riding and flexible enough for walking, they also have a Lollipop inner plate that sits in a bed of comfy EVA padding. The fit is relaxed for everyday use, and the Body Geometry sole provides ergonomically designed comfort and efficiency.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- SlipNot rubber compound developed in Specialized's tire lab optimizes shoe and pedal connection.
- Stiff Lollipop inner plate delivers high performance pedaling, and it sits in a bed of EVA to soften landings and maintain off-the-bike traction.
- Relaxed Fit for a balance of pedal feel and walking comfort.
- Lacelock elastic keeps laces out of chainrings.
- Body Geometry Footbeds measurably increase power, reduce time to exhaustion, and reduce injury by aligning hip, knee, and foot.
- Toe and heel overlays provided added abrasion resistance.
From hours of sweet singletrack to quick trips to the grocery store and everything in between, Specialized's Women's Tahoe Shoes have got you covered. The soles are stiff for excellent power transfer and protection while riding, and flexible at the toe for comfort when walking. Plus, the Tahoes feature Specialized's ergonomic Body Geometry footbeds, laces and top straps for fine-tuning the fit and feel, and a grippy rubber tread for traction when walking. These shoes also accept recessed cleats for use with clipless pedals (sold separately).