As one of the best value for money shoes Specialized have ever created, you wouldn’t expect the Specialized Riata Women's Mountain Bike Shoe to be so jam-packed full of performance-driving features. Constructed with an injection-molded nylon composite sole, the shoe gains a moderate level of 6.0 on the Stiffness Index, giving you heightened efficiency when you’re pedaling.
The Body Geometry sole construction and footbed are a great addition to any shoe. This sole has been designed to not just enhance comfort, but boost power and increase efficiency by cushioning the foot in the right places, without losing power through too much comfort. These soles also reduce the chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment.
- Body Geometry sole construction and footbed: ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to boost power, increase efficiency, and reduce chance of injury by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment
- Women's contoured Standard Fit with low collar height for ankle comfort
- Injection-molded nylon composite sole with rubber tread for moderate pedaling stiffness and phenomenal trail traction: Stiffness Index 6.0
- Three-strap offset Velcro® closure for comfortable fit
- Durable synthetic leather and vented upper
- Two-bolt cleat pattern fits all major MTB pedals