Trails, corners, berms, tables, kickers and everything else that’s fun to ride are where the Hans Dampf feels most at home. Extended limits due to greater stability, durability and performance.
- Semi-open center blocks shed mud and reduce rolling resistance
- Alternating large and small shoulder tread offer cornering control
- Large block shape provides tread durability
- Double-block” center tread increases braking performance
- Addix compound tailors the tire to the terrain
- Labeled Size: 29 x 2.35
- PSI: 67
- ISO Width (mm): 60
- ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29"
- Flat Protection: Sidewall
- Tire Intended Use: Mountain
- Tire Type: Tubeless Ready Clincher
- Weight: 850
- TPI: 67
- Tire Bead: Folding
- Tire Diameter: 29"