The Downhillers XC Bike
The Tallboy has earned a loyal following amongst those who seek a go-to bike that will hold up to the relentless hammering of "power hour" hot laps or long days in the saddle harvesting the best trails.
- We mimicked our longer travel geometry to create a bike with a 65.5-degree head-angle, generous front center, and short offset fork.
- 120mm of lower link-driven VPP suspension is designed to handle tough climbs and yet still take on high-speed descending.
- The reduced rolling resistance and larger footprint of 29-inch wheels inspires confidence and helps riders cover ground efficiently.
- Proportional Geometry: seat tube angle steepens and rear center grows as frame size increases.
- Glovebox: Stows all your essentials so you can ditch the pack on your lunch laps or always be ready with the fix.
|Frame||Carbon C 29" 120mm Travel VPP™|
|Rear Shock||FOX Float Performance Elite DPS 190x45|
|Fork||RockShox Pike Select+, 130mm|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX AXS Eagle, 12spd|
|Shifter||GX AXS Controller|
|Cassette||SRAM XG1275 Eagle, 12spd, 10-50t|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Rekon 29"x2.4"WT, 3C MaxxTer- ra, EXO, TR|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Dissector 29"x2.4"WT, 3C Maxx- Terra, EXO, TR|
|Sealant||Reserve Tubeless Sealant|
|Front Hub||i9 1/1, 15x110, Torque Cap, 28h|
|Front Rim||Reserve 30|SL 29", 28h|
|Rear Hub||i9 1/1, 12x148, XD, 28h|
|Rear Rim||Reserve 30|SL 29", 28h|
|Front Rotor||Avid Centerline 180mm|
|Rear Rotor||Avid Centerline 180mm|
|Brakes||SRAM G2 RS|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle 148 DUB, 32t|
|Handlebar||Santa Cruz 35 Carbon Bar, 800mm|
|Stem||Burgtec Enduro MK3, 42mm|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Medium CroMo|
|Seatpost||RockShox Reverb Stealth, 31.6|
|Grips/Bar Tape||Santa Cruz Bicycles House Grips|
*In the bicycle industry, suppliers and factories sometimes change specs without notice and state that they are "subject to change without notice". This is because bicycles are made from hundreds of parts which come from dozens of vendors. Parts are sometimes updated to the most current production generation/iteration one gets better or more current parts or a comparable part. Product specifications are subject to change without notice.