Load up the van, hit the road, climb a mountain, hammer it back down, huck the gap, throw the bike back in the van, drive to the bike park and do laps on laps. Hell, you could even rock up to the startline of the world's wildest races. The Nomad’s forte is being ready and willing to go wherever, whenever. The only thing it needs is a rider willing to press send.
- SRAM Eagle Transmission - stronger, better shifting, wirelessly: The next generation SRAM Eagle Transmission specced on our CC-carbon models is a radically robust, fully integrated and interdependent wireless transmission. Built around the universal constant of the wheel axle itself, the Full Mount hangerless attachment creates a far stronger connection to the frame and the super strong derailleur provides unprecedented strength. Shifting under load is made possible due to a combination of X-SYNC technology and cassette mapping, creating seamless shifts even during your hardest power output. The new AXS Pods are extremely ergonomic and highly customizable, so shifting gears is light and intuitive. It's simply the most advanced transmission and nearly as tough as the mountain itself.
- 170mm Travel: All the travel anyone needs in a single-crown bike intended for the steepest and deepest of trails.
- Glovebox: Place your ride essentials securely beneath a new high-quality latch and panel in the Nomad's downtube. The Glovebox comes with a fitted Tool Wallet and Tube Purse to keep your tools close to hand.
- Proportional Geometry: Chainstay length and seat angle are matched to the frame size (STA steepens and rear centre grows as frame size increases) so that every rider, no matter what height, gets the same balance of geometry and handling characteristics.
- MX Wheels: The mixed wheel configuration of a 29-inch wheel up front provides traction and stability, while the 27.5-inch rear wheel allows for quick back wheel steering and lifting. Mixing the best of both worlds.
- Flip Your Chip: In the Low position, the shock rate becomes more progressive, particularly at the end of the stroke, and there’s some bottom-out resistance to be gained. In the High setting, the bike rides a little higher in its travel and supplies the rider with more mid-stroke support.
- Frame Stiffness Tuned By Size: Bigger riders means bigger stresses on bigger frames. So we tailor stiffness for every size to make sure everyone gets the same ride quality.
- Details Matter: The details are completed by a neat mud flap to protect the rear shock plus tidy cable routing within the frame and swingarm, and rubberized DT protectors to shrug off strikes.
RockShox Zeb Ultimate, 170mm
|Rear Shock||FOX X2 Factory, 230x65
Reserve 30|HD 29"/27.5"
Industry Nine 1/1, Torque Cap, XD, 6-Bolt
(F) Maxxis Assegai 29"x2.5", 3C, MaxxGrip, EXO+ (R) Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4", 3C MaxxGrip, EXO+
SRAM X0 Eagle DUB T-Type Crankset
OneUp Bash Guide
SRAM DUB 73mm MTB Wide BB
SRAM X0 Eagle T-Type, Flattop, 12spd
SRAM X0 Eagle AXS T-Type, 12spd
SRAM X0 Eagle T-Type, 10-52t
SRAM AXS Pod Bridge
Santa Cruz 35 Carbon Bar, 800mm
Santa Cruz Bicycles House Grips
Burgtec Enduro MK3, 42mm
SRAM Code Silver Stealth w/ SRAM HS2 200mm Rotors
WTB Silverado Medium, Ti
OneUp V2 Dropper Post, 31.6