Load up the van, hit the road, climb a mountain, hammer it back down, huck the gap, throw the bike back in the van, drive to the bike park and do laps on laps. Hell, you could even rock up to the startline of the world's wildest races. The Nomad’s forte is being ready and willing to go wherever, whenever. The only thing it needs is a rider willing to press send.
- SRAM Eagle Transmission - stronger, better shifting, wirelessly: The next generation SRAM Eagle Transmission specced on our CC-carbon models is a radically robust, fully integrated and interdependent wireless transmission. Built around the universal constant of the wheel axle itself, the Full Mount hangerless attachment creates a far stronger connection to the frame and the super strong derailleur provides unprecedented strength. Shifting under load is made possible due to a combination of X-SYNC technology and cassette mapping, creating seamless shifts even during your hardest power output. The new AXS Pods are extremely ergonomic and highly customizable, so shifting gears is light and intuitive. It's simply the most advanced transmission and nearly as tough as the mountain itself.
- 170mm Travel: All the travel anyone needs in a single-crown bike intended for the steepest and deepest of trails.
- Glovebox: Place your ride essentials securely beneath a new high-quality latch and panel in the Nomad's downtube. The Glovebox comes with a fitted Tool Wallet and Tube Purse to keep your tools close to hand.
- Proportional Geometry: Chainstay length and seat angle are matched to the frame size (STA steepens and rear centre grows as frame size increases) so that every rider, no matter what height, gets the same balance of geometry and handling characteristics.
- MX Wheels: The mixed wheel configuration of a 29-inch wheel up front provides traction and stability, while the 27.5-inch rear wheel allows for quick back wheel steering and lifting. Mixing the best of both worlds.
- Flip Your Chip: In the Low position, the shock rate becomes more progressive, particularly at the end of the stroke, and there’s some bottom-out resistance to be gained. In the High setting, the bike rides a little higher in its travel and supplies the rider with more mid-stroke support.
- Frame Stiffness Tuned By Size: Bigger riders means bigger stresses on bigger frames. So we tailor stiffness for every size to make sure everyone gets the same ride quality.
- Details Matter: The details are completed by a neat mud flap to protect the rear shock plus tidy cable routing within the frame and swingarm, and rubberized DT protectors to shrug off strikes.
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate Coil, 230x65|
|Fork||RockShox Zeb Ultimate, 170mm|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM X0 Eagle AXS T-Type, 12spd|
|Shifter||SRAM AXS Pod Bridge|
|Cassette||SRAM X0 Eagle T-Type, 10-52t|
|Chain||SRAM X0 Eagle T-Type, Flattop, 12spd|
|Chainguide||OneUp Bash Guide|
|Bottom Bracket||SRAM DUB 73mm MTB Wide BB|
|Headset||Cane Creek 40 IS Integrated Headset|
|Rear Tire||Maxxis Minion DHR II 27.5"x2.4", 3C MaxxGrip, Double Down|
|Front Tire||Maxxis Assegai 29"x2.5", 3C, MaxxGrip, Double Down|
|Front Hub||Industry Nine 1/1, 15x110, Torque Cap, 6-Bolt, 28h|
|Front Rim||RaceFace ARC Offset 30 29"|
|Rear Hub||Industry Nine 1/1, 12x148, XD, 6-Bolt, 28h|
|Rear Rim||RaceFace ARC Offset 30 27.5"|
|Front Rotor||SRAM HS2 200mm|
|Rear Rotor||SRAM HS2 200mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Code Silver Stealth|
|Crankset||SRAM X0 Eagle DUB T-Type Crankset, 32t|
|Handlebar||Santa Cruz 35 Carbon Bar, 800mm|
|Stem||Burgtec Enduro MK3, 42mm|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado Medium, Ti|
|Seatpost||OneUp V2 Dropper Post, 31.6|
|Grips/Bar Tape||Santa Cruz Bicycles House Grips|
*Product specifications are subject to change without notice.