We tapped into everything we’ve learned from years of making the highest quality carbon full-suspension bikes and added the super-efficient Superlight™ suspension to make a World Cup-winning XC race bike. The Blur isn’t guaranteed to make you a race winner but being the lightest, full-suspension carbon XC bike we’ve ever made, it might be the difference between claiming first place...or just crossing the line.
- XC or TR: The TR builds feature more travel (115mm rear, 120mm front) slightly beefier tires (Maxxis Rekon), a full height adjust dropper post, no lockout remote, and larger brake rotors. It's not a trail bike, it's a XC bike for certain courses.
- Light Carbon Frame: The full-suspension Blur is lighter than most pre-race dinners you'll eat - 289g saving over previous generation.
- Geo to match: The Blur's chainstay length is matched to frame size so every rider, no matter their height, gets the same balanced geometry and bike fit.
- Two water bottles: Two water bottle mounts within the front triangle mean there's enough juice (or whatever electrolytes you choose) to keep the engine running.
- No proprietary gubbins: There's no fiddly proprietary parts that could leave you stranded in a Cape Epic or Breck Epic campsite.
- Made to last many lifetimes: The legendary Santa Cruz fit, finish and quality construction put this into a league of its own. The frame, bearings and optional Reserve wheels come with a lifetime warranty and any service is easy to do with our Rider Support pledge.
- Chainguide: The only thing you'll be dropping is your competitors
|Frame||Carbon C 29" 100mm Travel Superlight™
|Fork||RockShox Sid SL Select+, 100mm, w/
|Rear Shock||RockShox SidLuxe Select+, w/ Remote,
|Hubs||DT Swiss 370, Torque Cap, XD,
|Tires||Maxxis Aspen 29"x2.4"WT, EXO|
|Crankset||SRAM GX Eagle 148 DUB|
|Chain Guide||OneUp Chainguide|
|SRAM DUB 68/73mm Threaded BB|
|Chain||SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd|
|Rear Derailleur||SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd|
|SRAM XG1275 Eagle, 12spd, 10-50t|
|Shifters||SRAM GX Eagle, 12spd|
|Handlebars||SRAM Atmos Flat Bar, 31.8x760|
|Stem||SRAM Atmos Stem, 60mm|
|Brakes||SRAM Level TL w/ Avid Centerline, 160mm Rotors|
|Saddle||WTB Silverado, CroMo|
|Seat Post||FOX Transfer SL Performance Dropper,
XL 100mm, 31.6