The Reserve 35|35 is your ultra-reliable training partner, your KOM-grabber, and your week in, week out workhorse wheelset. Deep enough to offer aerodynamic advantages but still shallow enough for predictable handling on blustery spring days, it truly is one of Reserve's most versatile wheelsets. The 21mm internal width will work equally well with 25mm race tires and or 35mm training tires, and the traditional bead hook means the wheels can happily be set up tubeless or with tubes.
- There are no weight limits, no tire limitations, and can be set up tubeless or with tubes.
- Internally reinforced spoke holes to strengthen the area where the rim sees the most force, around the spoke nipple. This provides for improved strength without adding unnecessary weight.
- Wheel Type: Road
- Hub: DT350, DT240, or DT180
- Rim Width (Internal): 21mm
- Recommended Tire Width: 25-35mm
- Hub/Brake Compatibility: Centerlock
- Wheel Size: 700C
- Cassette Body Type: HG11 or XDR
- Hub Spacing: 12x100 Front/12x142 Rear
- Valve: Presta
- DT350 Wheelset Weight: 1464g
- DT240 Wheelset Weight: 1392g
- DT180 Wheelset Weight: 1372g