Bringing cutting edge performance to the diverse needs of drop bar off-roaders, our coveted Reserve gravel wheelset has been redesigned and is ready for any dirt adventure you can dream up. Wider than our previous gravel wheels, the 25|GR plays nicely with today’s slew of big volume gravel tires. A semi-hooked rim makes tubeless set up easier than ever and like all Reserve wheels, the 25|GR has a lifetime warranty supported by a no-fault crash replacement. And in keeping with its workmanlike ways, you’ll find external nipples and standard spokes, which makes the wheels easy to keep tensioned up and in tip-top shape.
- Spoke Reinforcements: Reserve uses externally reinforced spoke holes to strengthen the area where the rim sees the most force, around the spoke nipple. This provides for improved strength without adding unnecessary weight.
- Shaped Rim Bed: The 25|GR's rim bed shape eases tubeless installation, utilizing offset spoke holes that allows the tire to easily push past the bead bump to seat tubeless tires.
- Asymmetrical Design: Asymmetrical rims front and rear make for a stiffer, stronger and more reliable wheels by improving the bracing angles and equalizing the spoke tensions between the drive and non-drive side spokes.
- Wheelset Weight: 700c: DT350 - 1,435g Industry 9 Torch - 1,358g, Single Rim - 350g
- Designed For: Gravel riding and racing, CX
- Inner Width: 25mm
- External Width: 28mm
- Depth: 18mm
- Recommended Tire Dimensions: 30-50c
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub Spacing: 12X100mm/12X142mm