For mountain bikers who ride clipless pedals and want a sleek, street-inspired look, we offer the Launch SPD. This first thing you’ll notice about this revamped shoe is the use of a BOA® Fit System, rather than laces. The switch to a BOA Fit System gives riders the ability to easily adjust the fit while riding, and you’ll never have to worry about snagging a shoelace in your drivetrain. We used Cordura® fabric made from recycled content to construct a brand new upper that is both lightweight and durable. The Launch SPD is built around a ¾ length composite shank that adds stiffness under the cleat for pedaling efficiency while allowing enough flex at the toes for hike-a-bike moments.
- BOA® Fit System with L6 dial lets riders fine-tune fit while they ride
- Vibram ECOSTEP® outsole delivers the perfect blend of grip, traction, and durability
- Seamless, perforated upper is breathable and quick-drying
- Recycled Cordura® fabric is durable and eco-friendly
- Reinforced toe box for added protection
- EVA foam midsole cushions impacts
- 2-bolt SPD cleat compatible