Whether blind racing or just blindly enjoying the trails as they come, the Roubion’s MX wheel combo feels like the best mix since Aperol met spritz. A 29-inch front wheel serves up high-speed stability and high rolling confidence. Meanwhile the 27.5-inch rear wheel makes for an intuitive and highly maneuverable rear end that loves to get sideways around the most ragged of switchbacks. We’re pretty sure there’s no better bike to tackle alpine terrain. X-Smalls come paired with 27.5" wheels to maintain consistent frame geometry and ride quality across all the sizes.
- Travel for Days: 150mm of VPP® lower link rear travel and a 160mm fork
- Best of Both Worlds: High-speed stability and confidence are fixed variables of the 29-inch front wheel, plus you get the 27.5 rear maneuverability for snappy moves, playing for style points, and negotiating hairy switchbacks.
- Geometry to Match: The Roubion's chainstay length is matched to frame size so every rider, no matter their height, gets the same balanced geometry and bike fit.
- Low Standover Height: Juliana's sloping top tubes always assures confdence for shorter legged riders.
- Size X-Small: More options for smaller riders
- Shock Tune for Lightweight Riders: Custom tunes that allow for more adjustability for lighter weight riders.
- Glovebox: Keep your essentials within reach. Also comes with a Tool Wallet and Tube Purse for keeping things organized.
Carbon CC MX" 150mm Travel VPP™
FOX Float X2 Factory, 230x62.5
|Max Tire Width||2.6"|
|Brake Rotor Size||
180mm Post Mount
Threaded - Not Included
IS - Not Included