Let’s go fast. Let’s go far. Let’s go until your legs are ready to give up, and then go some more. Let’s make every second count. Let’s carve rides out of busy days and put those lines on the map on your done list.
The Joplin’s 29-inch wheels and lean frame float over washboard bumps with the same ease it devours jagged ledges. A geometry bred for long days in the saddle is blended with 130mm of travel in the front and 120mm in the rear, creating a capable climber that doesn’t flinch when roots get ragged and rocks start to roll.
- We mimicked our longer travel geometry to create a bike with a 65.5-degree head-angle, generous front center, and short offset fork.
- 120mm of lower link-driven VPP suspension is designed to handle tough climbs and yet still take on high-speed descending.
- The reduced rolling resistance and larger footprint of 29-inch wheels inspires confidence and helps riders cover ground efficiently.
- Proportional Geometry: seat tube angle steepens and rear center grows as frame size increases.
- Glovebox: Stows all your essentials so you can ditch the pack on your lunch laps or always be ready with the fix.
|Frame||CC Carbon 120mm VPP 29-in.|
|Shock||FOX Float DPS Factory|
|Max Tire Width||29 x 2.5|
|Hub Spacing||Boost 148mm|
|Brake Rotor Size||180mm Post Mount|
|Bottom Bracket||Threaded - Not Included|
|Headset||IS - Not Included|