If your idea of “fun” is going crosseyed on a climb or tracking your FTP throughout the course of a season, we have the wheelset to match your mindset.
I9 share your obsession over every detail to accomplish the goal of making the UL280 the best XC race wheelset available - the instantly engaging 24 hole Hydra chassis wrapped in a 370g rim screams speed and looks fantastic doing it. When crossing the finish line first is the primary goal, the UL280 is your wheelset.
I9’s new carbon wheelsets are built in partnership with Canadian carbon manufacturer, We Are One Composites. The rims are hand laid in Kamloops, BC and feature Industry Nine exclusive layups, molds, and specifications, perfectly complementing Industry Nine’s well-proven straight-pull aluminum spoke and direct-thread hub system.
Entirely engineered, manufactured, and assembled in North America, the updated wheels feature rim profiles with a focus on ride quality.
- Entirely engineered, manufactured, and assembled in North America, the updated wheels feature rim profiles with a focus on ride quality
- Thicker bead wall to reduce the risk of pinch flats or damage from impacts.
- Shallow rim depth + enhanced layup schedule provide compliance for the rider and improved tracking in challenging terrain.
- 24h 2:1 Mountain System - The 24h System hub and spoke chassis creates a compliant, lightweight yet structurally sound wheelset. Thanks to a 2:1 lacing pattern, these wheels are ready for almost anything.
- 6 Pawl HYDRA Freehub Body - The groundbreaking 690 P.O.E. Hydra Freehub body engages every .52 degrees yeilding telepathic control.
- Super Boost Available - Available for the latest frames employing Super Boost 157mm spacing.
- Ano Lab Custom Color - Design the wheelset of your dreams using our custom wheel configurator. Pick and choose from 11 different anodized colors to create a look as colorful or stealth as you wish.
- Micro Spline - Shimano 11 + 12spd compatible.
- Direct Thread - Straight Pull - Straight pull, integrated nipple, one-piece aluminum spokes that thread directly into the hubshell resulting in a solid, flex-free junction. No special tools or service procedures required.
- Lifetime Warranty - Complete system wheel warranty coverage against defects on your carbon wheelset for as long as you own them.