Stay safe and secure even while on dangerous trails high up the mountain. If you ever were to slip on a rough patch of mud, the Giro Source™ MIPS® Helmet is there to get you back on the bike whenever you fall off. This helmet combines advanced performance and protection in one rugged, trail-ready design.
Featuring deep coverage with aggressive ventilation, the 16 air vents team up with the deep internal channeling to keep things cool even when the riding gets rowdy. The comfort and secure feel of the Roc Loc 5 fit system with Integrated MIPS® brain protection allows you to ride however suits you best. Plus, a moto-style adjustable screw-in visor and full lower Hardbody™ durability is here, so you get a helmet that's capably equipped for fun and adventure — without sacrificing protection.
The Giro Source™ MIPS® the helmet is carefully crafted from an in-mold polycarbonate shell with an EPS liner. This results in a tough layer that can survive tough falls and keep you safe, even lessening the risk of rotational forces thanks to the Multi-directional Impact Protection System. When it comes to comfortable protection, make sure to rock the MIPS® Source™ from Giro.
- In-mold polycarbonate shell and EPS liner
- Polycarbonate Hardbody™ lower shell
- Adjustable moto-style screw-in visor
- Ultra-breathable 16 wind tunnel vents with internal channeling
- CoolFit anti-microbial interior liner padding
- Roc Loc 5 fit system
- EPS foam liner impact type
- Size medium weighs only 340 grams
- Integrated MIPS® (multi-directional impact protection system) – allows you to customize fit/feel for great stability and long-range comfort while providing an added measure of protection from rotational forces in the event of an angled impact