For year-round training and a fully interactive indoor cycling experience, the Tacx Flow Smart trainer offers everything you need.
- Flow Smart is designed to provide reliable, accurate and consistent speed, power and cadence measurements without the need for external sensors.
- Though Flow Smart has a compact flywheel, it’s able to replicate a mass inertial effect of 26 lbs (11.8 kg), giving you the feel of riding outdoors. It is able to realistically simulate inclines up to a 6% gradient.
- No matter how intense your workout, this bike trainer is stable and built to last. It securely locks your bike into place with two easy clicks, so you can ride hard and know you’re not going anywhere. Flow Smart also features a single roll made from a hardened steel sleeve to prevent wear.
- Featuring a compact 3.5 lb (1.6 kg) flywheel and a roll core with soft plastic to absorb vibrations, Flow Smart is one of the most silent flywheel-equipped bike trainers available.
- The trainer is compatible with a number of popular training apps. So whether you want to take on the virtual worlds of Zwift or utilize other platforms such as Strava and TrainerRoad, this bike trainer lets you ride smarter than ever before.
- Max. power: (40 km/h) 800 Watt
- Max. incline: 6%
- Simulation of descent: No
- Calibration: Spin down
- Dimentions: 26.6 × 25.6 in
- Dimensions when folded: 22.2 × 16.1 × 9.65 in
- Weight: 20.7lbs
- Suitable Axles: 130/135mm. Adapters for other widths available
- Max tire size: 700 x 32
In the box:
- Flow Smart Trainer
- Front wheel support
- Quick release for road bikes and mountain bikes (5 mm)
- 1-month Zwift membership software trial